To accommodate every level of golfer, Sea Oaks Golf Club has an unsurpassed practice facility. Our practice facility was crafted with the same attention to detail as the course itself… in fact, the generously portioned tee boxes, target greens, bunkers, and greens simulate on-course playing conditions – preparing you well for the challenge ahead. Private and group lessons are available by appointment.
• 6 Large Target Greens (5,000 sq. ft.) Surrounded By Bunkers
• Bent Grass Fairways Lead Up To Target Greens
• Grass Tee Box (12,000 sq. ft.)
• Overall Range Depth Is 295 yds.
• Large Practice Bunker and Chipping Green
• Provides Great Visualization Of On-Course Playing Conditions
• Driving Range Encompasses 8 Acres Of Rolling Wooded Terrain
• Matted Area (22 Stations) For All Weather Conditions
“Range Speedpass” Information
RECEIVE 2 COMPLIMENTARY TWILIGHT ROUNDS OF GOLF WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN UNLIMITED SPEEDPASS.
** During peak season, beginning 4/17/17, the driving range closes Monday afternoon and reopens Tuesday morning. Exact times TBD each week. **
Private Golf Instruction
Jeff Bonicky, PGA Director of Golf
Brad Miller, PGA Head Golf Professional
Devon Peterson, PGA Teaching Professional
Sea Oaks Members – Individual Lesson - $50 (45 Minutes)
Series of 3 Lessons - $125
Non-Members - Individual Lesson - $60 (45 Minutes)
Series of 3 Lessons - $150
Juniors (16 and younger) - Individual Lesson - $40 (45 minutes)
Series of 3 Lessons - $100
Group Lessons - Group of 2 - $30 each (60 minutes)
Group of 3 or More - $25 each (60 minutes)
Contact Brad Miller, PGA for details!